Donations of $2.00 or more are tax deductible.
- Make a secure online donation
- Send a cheque – made out to Cottage by the Sea – to 29 Flinders St, Queenscliff, Vic, 3225
- Choose an item from our Wishlist that you may want to provide and/or contribute to
- Items range from food, clothing and toiletries to larger items needed to run the camp programs
ShareGift Australia working to help the community
- ShareGift Australia is a not-for-profit organisation that provides Australian shareholders with the opportunity to sell their shares and donate the proceeds to charity. Selling and donating through ShareGift Australia means you don’t have to engage a stockbroker, there are no brokerage fees and you can nominate Cottage By The Sea to benefit from ShareGift Australia distributions.
- All you have to do is complete and sign the Share sale donation form available on the ShareGift Australia website and remember to recommend Cottage By The Sea. Find out more about the process by going to www.sharegiftaustralia.org.au
- Cottage by the Sea is looking for corporate sponsors to help continue our much needed programs.
- It costs us $600 for each child to attend a camp, i.e. a total of $12,000 to run each camp. We receive no Government funding and depend on the generous support of individuals and national and local corporate supporters.
- Your company may wish to donate funds towards one of our 45 camps planned for 2012.
- Download our Corporate Support Brochure
- Bequests are often referred to as “the gift that never stops giving”.
- Become a partner in life-changing work and leave a lasting legacy for future generations of young Australians. For a confidential discussion about leaving a bequest, contact the General Manager at Cottage by the Sea on +613 5258 1663 or make an appointment with your solicitor.
- Download our Bequest Brochure for more information.
In memoriam donations
- When someone you love dies, family and friends often want to do something special to remember them and honour their memory. To make an In Memoriam donation you can donate online or send a cheque to our Camberwell Office.
- Join a Branch
- Support fundraising activities as listed in the Calendar, especially the Annual Fair
- Contact Cottage by the Sea for a Fundraising package
- Workplace giving is a simple and effective way for you to regularly donate to a community group with deductible gift recipient status (DGR)* through automated payroll deductions. You pledge a nominated amount to Cottage by the Sea and that amount is sent directly to us each pay.
- Contact Cottage for a Workplace Giving package